Documents required by the Libyan port authorities from the vessel for berthing
* Copies Crew list.
* Store declaration.
* Copies Cargo manifest.
* Copy Shipp's currency declaration.
* Copies Narcotic list.
* Copy Ship's provision declaration.
* Cargo manifest (CM) to be translated into Arabic by the agent.
* CM should indicate both measurement in cbm and metric ton.
* Tug boat / Pilot age is compulsory.
* No alcohol, products can be kept outside bond store even for for personal use.
* No Israeli flag to be kept on board.
* No Israeli product of any type to be kept on board, even empty cartons.
* Vessels who have called Israel in the past are not allowed to call any Libyan port
even if vessel had previously called Israel under different name and / or ownership.
* Sex videos cassette, CD or magazines are to be kept outside bond store.
Copyright to Arroban 2010 ©